Saturday, February 20, 2010

New CRPU Forum

The Canadian Racing Pigeon Union - CRPU has created a Forum on their website. We now have a communication tool for all Canadian racing pigeon fanciers. What a powerful voice, if we could get all CRPU Members to register. Please visit the site today and register.


This morning I posted a question to a director. All questions sent to the directors must be approved prior to posting (which I agree with), in case it is already in front of the board. I'm sure this posting will be available shortly.

Good morning Voyo,

At the last CU convention, a gentleman from Dawson Creek, BC presented a Rotary Club fundraiser package to you. I goggled, and only found a few pictures on the Rotary Club site. However, it does not describe the event, nor it's results. Can you forward this information, so I can post it on my TCC Loft blog site? Or better yet, post on the CU site. If this annual event is successful in their local Rotary Club, and the local pigeon racing club, should we not take a closer look at this program?

Thanks, Mike Taylor - TCC Loft